Terms and Conditions of Sale
60 Days Used Parts Warranty
1. New and reconditioned stock may have extended the warranty by the manufacturer, refer to enclosed data to make a claim (where present).
2. A new cam belt must be fitted to all engines and new oil filters fitted. This warranty excludes all gaskets, oil seals, cam and fan belts.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for labour charges associated with your installation / re-installation subject to this warranty or any delay caused by travel or consequential loss.
4. Warranty is void if parts are tampered with in any way / Parts must be returned in the same condition as purchased.
5. Faulty parts will be replaced. If no replacement then a full refund will be given.
6. All engines are sold as bare units unless otherwise stated.Any parts on the engine, e.g. engine mounts, manifolds etc. cannot be claimed for as in good condition.
7. No liability for damage will be accepted for item accepted and signed for as in good condition. Please note TNT Terms & Conditions 19.3. “We will assume the shipment was delivered in good condition unless the receiver has noted any damage on our delivery record when he or she accepted the shipment. In order for us to consider a claim for damage, the contents of your shipment and the original packaging must be made available to us for inspection”
8. Colours, shades, and paintwork are not guaranteed, the purchaser should always assume they will require repainting.
9. A Consumer Buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication, in accordance with Consumer Contracts Terms Regulations 2013, within 14 working days. All returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% and/or postage & packing fee at our discretion. Customers deemed be purchasing items for the “trial & error method of repair/diagnostics may be subject to exchange or credit against returns. All return postage is liable to the purchaser. Returns must have purchase details (preferably copy invoice) attached to the packaging. Please note as per data protection regulations customer card details are not kept on record and therefore will be required prior to any refund.
10. Mileage on vehicles – (Trade Descriptions Act 1968) The recorded mileage has not been verified. The accuracy of this reading cannot be relied upon and should be disregarded unless stated as verified.
11. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.